Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Blog

Yay! My last blog. I am so glad that this moment has finally arrived. Finding time to blog has been really difficult for me. I usually work on school work till late at night and at that time I am too tired to even think about blogging and I usually don’t feel like I have anything to write 500 words about. I actually enjoyed reading other peoples blogs but I didn’t really have a lot of time to do that either because on the days that I did blog that came first priority and after writing a 500 word blog I was usually half asleep and didn’t feel like I could comment on anyone else’s blog.
I think that I could have enjoyed this blogging assignment more if it was less demanding. When we originally had to blog each day I felt like that was impossible. I really don’t have that many interesting things to say every day and I certaintly don’t think that anything remotely interesting that I could think of deserves 500 words to be written about it. Also, having to write 500 words a day left little time to intelligently comment or even read other people’s blogs. Since I was always trying to make up at least 500 words about something my blogs ended up being kind of crappy. I think that if we had been required to do less words each day or maybe even had less blogs to do, I would have been able to actually write good blogs and to read everyone else’s blogs. The three blogs a week was much more manageable but still that 500 word requirement messed me up. Had less words been required I think that my subject matter and actual quality of writing would have been stronger. As it happened the only thing that I really feel like I can say a lot about is myself so that’s really what I ended up talking about. I think that if we had maybe had a minimum requirement of 200 words per blog but were required to write one 500 word blog that was really good each week then I could have done really well. I could have been thinking about what to do my big blog about during the week and then produced something good near the end of the week.
In spite of my blog problems, I really enjoyed this English class. I feel like I learned a lot about how to approach a text and look for meaning in it. This whole idea of valuing the meaning and focusing on concepts instead of the facts and plot in a story was so different from high school. I am so glad that we didn’t have any quizzes about plotline or the authors. This really helped me to focus on what the author was trying to say instead of being worried about remembering exactly what he said so I could do well on a quiz. While I found the essays we had to write challenging, I actually enjoyed thinking about the things that we had to write about. Anyway, with all that said I think that this was a great class to take during my first semester of college.

40 comments:

Plotter said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

韓國 said...

正妹視訊ggoo正妹視訊go正妹視訊gogo成人交友ipkgirl成人交友qk176成人光碟cao成人網站googoo色聊天室ipkgirl色聊天室qk176免費視訊icandy正妹視訊ggoo正妹視訊go正妹視訊gogo成人交友ipkgirl成人交友qk176成人光碟cao成人網站googoo色聊天室ipkgirl色聊天室qk176免費視訊icandy正妹視訊ggoo正妹視訊go正妹視訊gogo成人交友ipkgirl成人交友qk176成人光碟cao成人網站googoo色聊天室ipkgirl色聊天室qk176免費視訊icandy正妹視訊ggoo正妹視訊go正妹視訊gogo成人交友ipkgirl成人交友qk176成人光碟cao成人網站googoo色聊天室ipkgirl色聊天室qk176免費視訊icandy

毛衣 said...

我只知道,假如我去愛人生,那人生一定也會回愛我........................................

春天來嚕 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

政倫 said...

色情介紹男同志色情片男同志色情影片18色情遊戲dvd 日本色情片新20歲色情貼圖520sex貼片520情色影片520貼影區5230貼片5278 影片區5278cc影片5278cc論壇5278無碼5278貼片5278貼圖片區5278貼圖區5278圖片5278網520sex我愛78論壇4u成人卡通4u成人小遊戲24h免費貼圖區2goav35cc3d 透視美女遊戲3d 透視遊戲3d成人短片3d成人影片3d免費卡通色情片女同志聊天室淫美成人論壇成人圖片熊貓貼圖

謝詩涵 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

上宜俊宇芳心 said...

He who would climb the ladder must begin at the bottom.......................................................

NicolaSigel0508 said...

先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。 ..................................................

o0625TaylorJ_Duraz said...

如果你不思考未來,你便不會有未來........................................

信皇雯豪 said...

sex女,ut,貼影,av,高潮,女優,做愛,手機成人影片,色遊戲,成人動漫,百分百貼圖區,85cc影片,成人影音,av色情影片,A片線上,a片,sex,777,三級線上看,美女的照片,視訊做愛,78論壇,打飛機,免費視訊,成人影院,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天,影片網,kiss911,a片,交友,聊天,做愛,免費影片,性交,線上成人,網路色情,聊天,美女自慰,免費a分享,免費短片,裸照,一夜情,女優,85cc成人片,美女寫真,偷拍a,情人視訊聊天室

RonnyLitchfie6521 said...

我只知道,假如我去愛人生,那人生一定也會回愛我 ..................................................

韋于倫成 said...

Make yourself necessary to someone..........................

韋于倫成 said...

Man proposes, God disposes.........................................

韋于倫成 said...

Many a little makes a mickle.........................................

柏勳 said...

相見亦無事,不來常思君..................................................

廖淑凡 said...

善言能贏得聽眾,善聽才能贏得朋友。 ............................................................

rlkris said...

一個人最大的敵人常是自己。 ............................................................

玫友 said...

Man proposes, God disposes...................................................................

建輝 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。......................................................................

峻龍 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」....................................................................

義珊義珊 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼............................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

Hello~安安唷~很高興見到你哦!!............................................................

kio said...

來拜訪你囉~期待你的下次文章~加油^^..................................................................

原秋原秋 said...

沒有經過反省的人生,是不值得活的人生..................................................

溫緯李娟王季 said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed...................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。

玉苓玉苓 said...

流浪到這裡,留言謝謝你。............................................................

水慧 said...

初次拜訪,祝你人氣一百分............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

雖天地之大,萬物之多,而惟吾蜩翼之知。..................................................

淑娟淑娟淑娟 said...

分享是件快樂的事!!感謝您用心的文章!! ............................................................

張志文張志文 said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest..................................................................

鄭美玉 said...

不要去想沒拿到的東西,多想想自己手裡所擁有的..................................................

孟湖聿軒 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

文王廷 said...

快樂,是享受工作過程的結果..................................................

承王蓁 said...

來看看你囉~blog很棒! ............................................................

梁名劉明倫裕 said...

No pains, no gains..................................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

肯定與支持你!!!加油囉~..................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們......................................................................

惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...

在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人......................................................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。............................................................